Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thursday Fiction 220: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


I was happy because that was taking away the all why do you want to learn physics and neurobiology part of the question. It wasn't a combination people really accept easily. At some point I had even started joking that I was going to make robots able to think like humans so that I needed to know how the brain worked to make a mechanical-organical being. And curiously that was better accepted than when I just said I wanted to know what was happening with my own brain when I blacked out. And that also made people shut up either because they thought it was crazy or because they thought I was way to smart to entertain another conversation on this topic.
"But my dinosaurs are a thing, dare to tell me that with the size of the actual universe you don't believe there is something out there," Amy said.
"But parallel universe are a thing, dare to tell me that with every single choice you struggle to make you are not convinced that there isn't one version of you who has been doing to complete opposite," Alex said.
"I don't! I'm not schizophrenic"
The tone of the conversation had gone from normal to everybody is going to be looking at us in a few seconds.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment