Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday Fiction 219: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


I had never told Amy about my black out being more than just fainting. That they were more like escaping this reality to go to a new one for a short time. To be fair I almost told her many time over but seeing the reaction she had today about a simple book, just because it was theoretical, I was glad again that I didn't. It was as if there was always something preventing me from telling her. Like something she would say that would make me keep my secret a bit longer. I hadn't told Alex either but a part of me felt like he knew or at least he suspected something but he wouldn't say. He would just help me with part I had trouble with and accompany me to extra neurobiology classes just in case I were to faint during them.
"There is a lot of good things that just started as a theory. The earth was considered flat until someone theorized that it was a sphere. There were a lot of time where theory preceded experiment. It is true that today people look at experiments and try to figure out something to explain them. But I think that's wrong and I'm happy not to be the only one. I think the human mind can ask questions that no machine or experiment can answer yet and that means that if we just wait to be able to experiment on things or see them with our own eyes to progress we are going to go nowhere. And telling that basing a career on theory is a joke coming from someone who hope to be looking for space dinosaurs is really pure irony," Alex said before I could ever explain myself.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment