Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 221: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“I don't get the difference,” Seti continued looking at him doubtfully.
“Your Soul traverses times and ages with your living memory to create who you are,” Azazel said. “Your body is just matter which had always existed and has been transformed through ages, what you see is different for every cells, because each of them have been through different shape and bodies but they all come from the same place. They can have been millions, billions of different things before, your soul as always only been just you. You should be the one understanding it the best, that's the first and last thing you see when you disintegrate people.”
“Oh that,” Seti said.
“Oh that,” Azazel repeated.
“Sorry to let you down guys, this conversation is fun and all but I have to get back home before it's too dark or Brownie is going to worry,” Sahel said.
“We're coming with you,” Seti said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment