Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday Fiction 218: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Well, I'm going alone then," I said.
"I don't think that's a good idea either," Amy said.
"What is not a good idea?" Alex asked handing me a book and taking his sit next to me. "Present for you but please bring it back on time to the library."
Amy crocked her neck to read the title upside down.
"A quantum theory of parallel world, really, like those things can count as science?"
She said rolling her eyes.
"They are, parallel worlds are part of quantum theory. Thanks Alex, " I said. "Of course they haven't been experimented on and nobody knows how to prove their existence yet but they are mathematically allowed by quantum mechanics and nothing quantum mechanics ever predicted has been proven wrong, in the last 50 years."
"More like 80 or 90 years by now," Alex said.
"Yeah, most of my reading aren't really up to date," I said.
"Well, this one most definitely is, it's the first publication," Alex said. "You should go check out the library, it's this time of the year when they are having a lot of new books coming in."
"You're not serious about this right?" Amy said "You want to base your career on a part of the theory which is always going to stay a theory? And where does the neurological science you're learning too comes into this?"


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment