Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 220: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“The twin brother of my sister's boyfriend,” Seti said. “But his parents had demon blood to start with.”
“You mean the guy who was trying to flirt with Evalynn earlier,” Azazel said clenching his fist.
“No, the other one with the brown hair,” Seti answered.
Evalynn grabbed Azazel's hand to make him calm down. He really was very cute when he was all jealous.
“Even though, that magically born thing doesn't really make sense,” Azazel answered.
“So where do you think I come from,” Sahel asked.
“I don't know but I just thing that it's worth investigating because the memories you carry with you are a lot stranger than anything I have ever heard of,” Azazel said.
“That's a lot of things to investigate,” Evalynn sighed.
“But that's only during the trance, when I saw my past lifes with the potion, they all made sense,” Sahel said.
“Those were attached to your soul, the trance is attached to your body,” Azazel said.
“How do you know that?” Seti asked.
“Because when I went into trance, I could see as deep as the sea of life but I didn't have any emotion linked anywhere else, it's only cells' unconscious memories, and you saw Sahel's wings, they changed to totally dark green in like a fraction of second,” Azazel said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment