Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 217: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Except that in the sea of creation, you are not supposed to have eye or see or feel anything at all, you just are without anything else. The place you were at was something a lot different, the sea of creation is everything but it's not scary.” Azazel said.
“I don't get it,” Sahel said.
“I'm telling you, you were you, in a very strange place but still you, the memory you saw is freaking weird.” Azazel said.
“He was magically born, that's probably why the trance has a different effect on him, he doesn't come from the same place,” Seti said.
“We all come from the same place,” Evalynn said, “It was way before that.”
Seti looked at her as if she didn't make any sense.
“I don't buy it,” Azazel answered.
“What?” Sahel asked getting out of the room followed by the other.
“I mean the all magically born thing. Nobody can make a demon out of thin air, no matter how much “magical power” they've got, it's just impossible.” Azazel said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment