Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday Fiction 215: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


Or I would find a job, probably part-time somewhere in a cafe or in a library and I might be fired severals time for blacking out until I managed to get a permanent position for something that wouldn't be bothered by my black out. I might get a boyfriend too, and marry him and have kids or not, because he might worry about them blacking out too so we might wait until it's too late. Then we would have a house and a car to pay for with our small salary which won't allow us to do anything else than just live there. There would be only rare holidays in the country side possibly always at the same place because it was cheap. Then I'll grow old to be a bother to my kids one half of me hoping they do better than me and the other half happy to see them go through the same struggle because obviously if I couldn't do it and they can't do it either, it means it's too hard to be done so I can stop blaming myself for not trying harder when I had a chance. I guess that little reflection put myself into perspective. Did the other not see it that way? Or did they see it and decide to go for it anyway? University for sure wouldn't guaranty me a better life but at least I had a total of eight years to prepare the life I really wanted for myself.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment