Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday Fiction 214: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


Those had a rather sneaky approach. They spread rumors that Amy and I were together, which was funny seeing that I spent a lot more time with Alex. Apparently Amy was trying to hit on Tamara and that's why she had been excluded from their circle because of course Tamara was Jimmy's girlfriend. The thing was it didn't work. Most people couldn't care less. The fact that Tamara had spend already a year at the university and was still behaving as if this was high-school was totally weird. She completely disappeared out of Amy's life at the end of the first semester when half of the students ended up dropping out. It thought it was a pretty insane ratio but Alex was the first to say it was normal and always like that because there were several type of people and university wasn't meant for every body. Me personally, I couldn't really conceive how they could drop out and why they were here in the first place. I had to fight for it. Education was something precious. Dropping out felt like the easy way out but it would definitely lead to a more difficult life. So I imagine what it would really be like to drop out. My mother would probably be happy. I mean if I was to fail that would make her right and if she was right about something so important she would feel right about every thing else. She would try to force me to go back to leave with her and I might end up having a job at her company and following the life she had planned for me.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment