Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday Fiction 213: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"At least one of you is normal," Alex answered laughing.
"Have you been through Maxwell's equation already," I asked Alex.
"No, they are not due before the second semester," he answered.
That was my problem, I was always in advance or at least forcing myself through in a way that was burning the knowledge in my brain instead of putting it in light as a feather.
"I should have known that," I said.
"So you're going to stop the reading and do things more normally," Alex asked almost looking happy for me being ready to give up, except that I wasn't.
"No, I'm reading all of it until I get it or die," I said.
Alex rolled his eyes at me and Amy laughed.
"You girls are crazy. I need to stop wasting my time trying to resonate with you."
"Alex! Stop being a downer ok? I know it's all nuts and all weird but you never tried it and we are trying to do something good here."
Alex shrugged. He was right it was crazy. He was right that nobody really did this unless you were trying to cram for an exam and catch up for something you should have learned long ago. But I could feel it working inside of me. It was like if I could read everything straight away without a break knowledge would burn itself inside my brain and I could tell that Amy could feel it to. The thing was not to stop until we got it all, and that was the hard part and him making fun of us wasn't really helping. And so we read for days without a rest except to take care of Tamara and her friends.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment