Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 213: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“But that's impossible.” Seti answered.
“Apparently not,” Azazel answered.
Sahel was still rocking from front to back to front, looking at the images in front of him, images in red and black images of death. A strong light hit him in the chest. He shallowed hard, it wasn't painful, he tried to repeat to himself that he was ok, that there was nothing to worry about that he could take it but he felt his entire body shiver in the outside.
“I'm puting people around in danger because I can't control my emotion in here, I want out,” he said. He tried to close his eyes but he couldn't. He tried to pull out the wire but his hands were too small and didn't have enough strength. He imagine the darkness, of it would be with his eyes closed, he tried to visualize it repeating to himself that he wanted out. He felt the rocking stop and he opened his eyes. He was breathing heavily. He looked around to make sure that he was were he belonged. He looked at his hand which were once more big and strong. They smile at the teacher.
“What are you guys doing here?” He asked looking at the other.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment