Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday Fiction 211: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


It was so strange to be to have something external defining me. My black out defined me because they were mine and mine only, because nobody else blacked out so often. They defined me because they resulted into creating who I am, I was the result of multiple people and multiple lives and multiple experiences. I wouldn't let anything else define me, it was all a reduction of who I was. What did it mean to be a girl when there were so many different girls out there? What did it meant to be a blond or a brunette? What did it mean to be born here? What did it mean to be a physics student? Nothing much really, all those things were part of me but in the end none of them were the real me. I was a mixture of everything I had ever lived. That sounded a lot cooler, I didn't fit in society's little boxes, I was jsut me.
"Yes I swear," Amy said at the moment were I caught up the conversation.
The twins couldn't really stop bickering at each other. It might have been frustrating for their parents but from where I was sitting it was rather entertaining and it was giving me time to think and to escape being the center of attention. I was grateful that Alex showed up. I didn't know where the conversation I was having with Amy would have leaded.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment