Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday Snippet 171: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.



A shadow passed on the face of the long-haired demon who found his serious look back, the kind of look that scared the guards. He made a sign of the head for them to get a hold on Kamaril again.
“Threw him in Lonan's cell, the kid might be bored,” he said turning around to walk away.
“Hey, wait a minute,” Kamaril said fighting with the guards to move forward but there was no use. He calmed down when the demon was out of sight. He was still breathing, he knew he had scored some points, at least for now.

* * *

“Are you sure it's a good idea? I mean I know your brother over did it and stuff but living in the Nephilim sanctuary which was just destroyed doesn't sound like the best idea your parents ever had, I'm just saying.” Taram said holding Samira's hand as if he was never to see her again.
It was a nice change, in front of anyone they knew he wouldn't even put a hand on her shoulder.
“I know, I don't like it much either, I can't even go to school anymore they think I'm gonna be adducted any minutes by the freaks they trusted about raising Seti,” Samira answered.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment