Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday Fiction 168: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


I blinked three times. 
So far so good for a good night sleep, I had slipped into another parallel world as soon as I was ready for bed after writing my last black out. I was in the spaceship and lieutenant Fin was in front of me, passing. I looked around. We were in the corridor. I knew something was wrong and I wanted to go to him but I knew I couldn't. The last time I saw him I was mad at him and Michelle was still mad at him and as I looked at him I couldn't help thinking that maybe just maybe Alex was better. Which was sort of funny because when with Alex I wanted him to be Fin and when with Fin I wanted his to be Alex. Maybe because Fin hadn't said anything bad about Amy and maybe like Alex did to get on my nerve and maybe because Alex hadn't said anything bad about me.
"It's taking forever," Fin said stopping to look at me.
He passed his hand in his hair nervously, the same way Alex did. This wasn't helping. I was mad at him and somehow seeing him again made me realised that I was sort of mad at Alex because he was another version of Fin and maybe if I could patch things up here I would stop fighting with Alex in my head too. I almost wished I could go back to sleep with my other self from the fire universe.
But Fin walked toward me and placed his arms around me and hugged me tight and I didn't know how to react to that so I just put my hands on his back.
"It's all my fault," He said.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment