Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thursday Fiction 169: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"That's not true," I answered not knowing what he was talking about but it felt like the right thing to say.
"If I wasn't so absorbed in work all the time, if I had listen to her when she told me that they were frightening her, it wouldn't have happened."
Who was he talking about?
"You couldn't know," I said more and more confused.
"I should have known, she is my twin sister, we have a connection, I should have known," he said.
Amy flashed in my head and with her the anguish that maybe my surrounding in my original universe was influencing my trips. I couldn't believe it, Amy was in danger in my original world and something had happened to her here too.
The door opened like in slow motion and Fin let go of me to take a military stand. We weren't supposed to hug, not here, not in this universe. I wanted him to relax but there was no way.
"Captain," the doctor said walking out of the room. "She will be fine."
He opened the door larger and I could pick inside. Amy was dressed in a uniform an sitting on a bed with a bandage all around her head and covering one of her eyes.
"Her eye," I asked.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment