Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Vlog #89: Maki Exposition in Harajuku Cerise Store (with video)

Today, I'm going to the Maki Dreamin' Tiny Pets Illustration Exhibition Vol. 4!
This exposition is up until February 20th and takes place at the Cerise Store in Harajuku.
The whole store is like cuteness overload, and it smells super good, like you don't want to go out ever again because it smells so good.
I went there and met with the artist, which was really cool and I could talk and I took pictures of my dolls at the expo with their respective design which was really cool.
I also got some card and Maki signed one.

While I was in Harajuku I took the opportunity to get some new hats for Hibarichan, she is now a flower or an eggplant.
I also went for a little haul at the big DAISO.

If you want to check out the Alice on Wednesday store video I mentioned, here is the link.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures


 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment