Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Azone Doll Review: Little Princess Nina, Otogi no Kuni Excute (with video)

Today I have with me Little Princess Nina the azone store limited version from the Otogi no Kuni series.
I swear I wasn't going to get this doll but I finally caved, so here she is. I kind of blame my friend for making me go to Akihabara looking for gachapon while this doll was still at the store.
I don't regret getting her though.
She is the long-haired version of the little princess Nina that was very popular though this version stayed in store a lot longer, they might still even have her, I haven't checked in a while.
She goes with the little made Chiisa that came out way before her in the summer. They both have long hair which the original versions have short hair.
She is super cute.
If you want to see the vlog of the day when I got her you can check it out here.

Here is the video 


And here are some pictures 





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment