Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, October 30, 2017

Book Review: A Song of Smoke and Fire by Megan Linski (with video)

Today I'm reviewing "A Song of Smoke and Fire" by Megan Linski.
This is the first book of her new series "Song of Dragonfire".
I got it as an ARC before the release but only got into reading it now.
It's a really nice story, though predictable. It has a lot of real element like the setting in Kraków, Poland.
You can see more about the setting and Kraków here on my blog post: Europe tour Interail 2006 : Kraków and the dragon hunting
So it takes roots in Polish folklore and at the same time it has other fantasy and fairy tales ingredient.
The predictable part for me was the love story though there are some twists to get there and the journey time of thing.
It was an entertaining read.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment