Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Azone Doll Review: Lil'fairy Vel School Girl Coordinate + Kikipop bonus (with video)

Today I'm reviewing the last of the lil'fairy. This little Vel School Girl Coordinate completes my lil'fairies collection. I now have all of them.
She is part of the School Girl Coordinate series with Erunoe and Lipu and she is a limited Akihabara Direct Azone store edition.
I had a lot of trouble to find her but finally got her at a very good deal on yahoo auction.
She is the replica of the original Vel little maid, from the first lil'fairy series but she is wearing a school uniform instead of a maid outfit.

Here is the video



And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment