Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 27, 2017

Book Review: Torture (Angels & Demons Book 2) by Megan Linski (with video)

Today, I'm reviewing and ARC copy of Torture by Megan Linski.
Torture is the second book in the Angels and Demons series.
I was a bit apprehensive about reading it because I actually didn't quite like the first book as much as I wanted in a very unexpected way.
I enjoyed the first 60% of Torrent, which is the first book, and then I got totally annoyed with a lot of crappy unrealistic details.
Fortunately, Torture is way better than Torrent in a lot of ways going from the main character building, to the characters interaction.
The plot was also better define, especially with the interaction with the antagonist. After "A stranger in the house" this was really an awesome read. 

This video may contains spoilers of Torture and Torrent. 






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment