Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 22, 2017

The Artist's Way (Day 21) Affirmation and Admiration (with video)

In this video, I'm going through the last exercises of chapter 3 and my thought about the use of affirmation. I'm not actually using the affirmation in the book as since I read chapter one they are still going way over my head but I'm using my own affirmation because of what I actually want to become. 
The way I'm using the affirmation is more to align my subconscious believe with my conscious wants. So I'm sort of trying to reprogram my subconscious into wanting what I consciously want. It's going to take some times to be effective so I'll update you in a month on either it's working or not.

I'm talking about my new way of going affirmation as described in this video and the reason why can be found in this article.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment