Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 22, 2017

Azone Doll Review: Chiika Little Match Girl (Excute Otogi no Kuni)

I was asked by AmourBizzarre on youtube for a video of Little Match Girl Chiika, three weeks ago already and I hadn't come around doing it yet so I decided to do it today. I'm slow at time, but I always deliver!
So little Chiika here was one of the first Excute release in the Otogi no Kuni series. I think she is really cute and has a great outfit. The only down point on her really is her hair, I can't managed to make them behave... I have to admit I haven't tried really hard either. But I know that some people actually gave up and rerooted her.
Other than that she is super cute and I love her little fairy tale and that she actually comes with the matches.

Here is the video



And here are some pictures





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment