Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 4, 2016

Pullip doll: Dal Natali

There was another lucky bag. When I went back to get my little Briar Lien. I managed to get another pullip lucky bag in at the same time. There was once again two doll in it and the non-pullip doll was Dal Natali. I think she is pretty scary. She looks like a crazy nurse with blood on her outfit. I never really thought about her before getting her that day so I'm still not sure how I feel about her. I might have a try and change her outfit to something a little bit less creepy and see how it goes. She had cute black hair so she could be a little sister to Alura if I find a dress in the same style.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. I like how big the doll's eyes are. Thanks for sharing.
    Best
    Jo-Ann Carson
    www.lovindanger.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete