Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 4, 2016

Classical Alice Series (A-to-Z challenge 2016)


The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. For C I'm going to introduce a group of dolls instead of a single doll.

It seems that every year, Groove, the company that makes the pullip dolls, comes up with a different Alice series. There is the Fantastic Alice (who is alone), the Romantic Alice series, the Fanatic Alice series, the Alice du Jardin series, the another Alice series, the Alice in Steampunk World series and of course the Classical Alice series which I'm going to talk about today. 

The Classical Alice series is composed of 6 dolls. 
It should have been 8 but the Taeyang Classical Judge and King were both left as prototypes and never came out. They would have been awesome to have and diversify the series a bit from all the pullips.

The series is then composed of:
Isul Mad hatter (more pictures here)
The Classical Queen (more picture here)
Pullip Classical Alice. There is also a version Sepia which I don't have. (more picture here)
Dal Classical Alice (more picture here)
And the Classical White Rabbit which I don't have either.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

6 comments:

  1. These dolls are pretty and I love the attention to detail in the costumes!

    LuAnn (approx #369 on the list) @ Back Porchervations.
    (and one of co-host AJ Lauer's #wHooligans)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of these dolls before.

    They look fantastic. So much work has gone into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting that you collect dolls! I love the eyes on these Classical Alice series dolls!
    Thanks for stopping by B(e) Kind 366.
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dolls, and doll houses, but I can't afford yet another hobby. I will just have to look at other peoples dolls. Do you have the kind you can customise, like with paint and hair? (can you tell I don't know that much about dolls?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vilje.
    Yes I have some I customized. The groove dolls have Make it Own kits with different skin colors for Pullip, Taeyang, Dal and Isul so you can paint them and add a wig and eye chips and clothes to your liking.
    The Azone also can be bought faceless, with or without rooted hair so you can paint them too. I don't have any customised Azone yet but there are characters I want to make in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds interesting, I am thinking painting the face and eyes would be extremely hard. I look forward to see if you ever make any characters later.

    ReplyDelete