Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fairy World Part 14 (NaNoWriMo 2014)



Oups, I did it again, wrote 5000 words, got back in the game, hou baby baby... Oups...
Hum, oh, sorry about that, I didn't see you her, hum, hum.
Hello and welcome to a new very big part of Fairy World. Today I wrote 5k+ words to add to the story. 
And you will be meeting talking mushrooms. 
"Come on girl you didn't add talking mushrooms to the story?"
"Hum, yes I did," 
"No you didn't!"
"Yes, I did but Torsti ate one!"
Yes I'm partially insane, you still have time to run away though, but if you are not scared yet, enjoy the read! Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.




And here is the word count. If I can continue with 5k a day for the next 3 days, I'll be done with my NaNoWriMo Goal! 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment