Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 7, 2014

078/365 The crow

If you are looking for the A-to-Z challenge, click here or scroll down.
Look who I encountered this morning on the way to work. Mr Du Corbeau. 
I have to say that I'm more afraid of the Japanese crow than they are afraid of me which means they are not going to run away when I take pictures but they might attack me. They attack people if we get too close to their nest or if we wear something a little bit too shiny. Most of the pictures I took were unfortunately focus on the background. I think I need to learn to focus on black more quickly. However, this one is kinda cool as he is looking straight at me.

Find us on Google+

4 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to
    read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely comeback.

    Check out my weblog: Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a big crow... How big do they get? Our crows are little. Not the ravens, though. Those things are MASSIVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They hopefully don't get bigger than that and I was only 2 meters away from this one.
    Scary!!

    ReplyDelete