Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Japan : 生け花

En français
Still in Mai, I took some 生け花 (or 華道) classes. It was really nice to sit there with your flowers, listen to the explanation of the teacher on how the flowers should be arranged and then to actually make the composition yourself. I went to those classes three times, every time, the arrangement looked a bit the same as for the positions of the flowers in the plate. But the flower themselves were different and we needed to be careful about the color arrangement and also about the length of the stem. At the end of the classes we were allowed to bring the flowers home, that way I had flowers in my room all month making it very lively. I like flowers.
Travel table of content
002
003
006
005
001
008
009
010

No comments:

Post a Comment