Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Attic Mirror", part 8

It has been a while since the last release of a part of Attic Mirror. Sorry for letting you wait so long. I hope you still remember the story and will continue to read the rest. More is coming soon until the first draft is finished. I hope that I stayed consistent enough even if I had stopped writing for longer than I wished.

Also I started to edit Demon Soul and I wrote a new ending as the previous one was a bit too short and lacked details. Some parts will also be added in the middle of the story. Stay tune to hear about the evolution toward publication. As the previous one was a bit too short and lacked details.

I also started to work on some new novels and the first drafts will appear soon here.
One is about the Bayards' kids, the adventure will take place in the magic world with lots of magic and new characters it's called "The bayards' house".
A second one is a vampire story which tell the past of Viorel from when he lost his memory in Transylvania until his arrival in the family you already know. This one was a training for NaNoWriMo and is well advance but requires a lot of historical research that I don't really have time to take care of write now. I think I will call it "Vampire heart".
A third is another vampire story with Viorel, Dylan and Daciana which happen on a short time scale. I also involves other vampires. One that will be part of "Vampire heart" and some brand new. It will be called "Sun Kiss".

I'm also thinking about other novels but for the moment nothing had been written about them.
So I'm not saying anything for the moment. And I'll let you enjoy Attic Mirror part 8.
All Novels Draft 

Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 7
Forward to part 9
Back to part 1 (beginning)



No comments:

Post a Comment