Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Attic Mirror", part 9

Here is the ninth part of Attic Mirror. That 2643 words. I'm still counting the words even if I'm not doing any competitions, I think that has become an habit now.
I'm trying to finish this first draft this month for several reasons.
The first is that I started to work on it in January, it has been a long time and I don't want to see the evolution in ideas come to add problems to the story. In other words it's a long enough time and it's time to reach the ending.
The second is that next month starts Script frenzy and I'm seriously thinking about giving it a try, that would be a different sort of writing to master so that will give me new skills and that can be an interesting new experience.
The third point is that I really want to start working more deeply on other novels and especially on the sequel of Demon Soul. Well I'm not really sure it's a sequel as it's going to have different main characters but that will be about Demons again.
I also want to give a better change to the other manuscript I already started.
Anyway here is what you have been waiting for, the following part of the story.
All Novels Draft 


Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 8
Forward to part 10
Back to part 1 (beginning)



No comments:

Post a Comment