Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

NaNoWriMo, NaNoFiMo, end of "Demon soul"

Today I really wanted to finish this story, I was feeling so close to the end I couldn't stop until it was done. I wrote more word than I ever wrote in a day. A total of 5790 words. Now I have a huge feeling of achievement. I know I still have to read everything again as I never did during the writing and that I will have to make a lot of correction but I'm glad I managed to finish it before Christmas as I had planed.
If you liked this story you will be pleased to know that I will start a new novel in January. I have still a lot of ideas for a lot of new novel.






Stats of the day 5790 words written adding up to 93293 words in total and to 36613 words for NaNoFiMo.
All Novels Draft 



Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 27
Back to the begining

No comments:

Post a Comment