Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 21, 2009

NaNoWriMo, NaNoFiMo, part 27 of "Demon soul"

NaNoFiMo image daleslily














Today I managed to reached the 30000 words goal for NaNoFiMo.
I still have a bit more to write to finish the story but I also reached a part that yesterday again seemed very far away.
I'm really happy about today's writing and if you have been following the story so far, a big surprise is waiting for you in this part but I won't tell you anything more and I'll let you enjoy part 27 of the story.

Stats of the day 2654 words written bringing the total word count to 87503 words and the NaNoFiMo words count to 30823.
All Novels Draft  


Enlarge this document in a new window






Back to part 26
Forward to part 28
Back to the begining

No comments:

Post a Comment