Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : third day

So this is the third day of the NaNoWriMo challenge and lots of things happened.
First I got stuck at 6815 words very badly so I really thought that reaching the 7500 words I was supposed to reach on the third day, not even talking about keeping the 400 and so words advance, was mainly out of reach.
I went to talk to people and ate something and then made it painfully to 7165 words.
And then I get stuck badly again, but Brownie (everybody knows her by now) was taking a shower, so I decided to get one too, crazy idea, anyway, after it I get to 8186 words without effort.
Completely worth it. Hopefully she wasn't doing something too crazy though.
Also I couldn't resist to let my vampires enter the story, I hope you'll like them.

So here are the stats of the day 3152 words (my best day so far, who would have thought)
Which bring us to a total of 8611 words. Tonight, I'm really happy. Don't hesitate to leave comments.
All Novels Draft  


Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part two
Forward to part four
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment