Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : second day

This is the second day of my NaNoWrimo challenge. Today I had the surprise to find out that a NaNoWriMo meeting was being hold in Belfast tonight and I went to it.
It was pretty good, we wrote more, exchanged ideas, talk about our stories and met with people who already participate or even won NaNoWriMo several times.
I had a lot of fun.

So were am I in the challenge today ?
2742 words more written which had up to a total of 5459 word in two days. That's a bit more than planed and I hope to keep it that way all along.

And of course here is what everybody has been waiting for, what happens next in the story.
All Novels Draft  


Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to the first part
Forward to third day
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment