Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : First day

This is the first part of the Novel I'm writing for the NaNoWriMo challenge.
Don't forget that this is a first draft so it hasn't been edited and may content some grammar and spelling mistakes. Remember also that it's my first participation to NaNoWriMo and my first time writing a full novel so be nice.

To get my challenge completed I will need to write at least 2500 words a day until the 20th of November.

Today I wrote 2717 words in almost 3 hours, I think. So the challenge of the day is won.
I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
All Novels Draft


Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to the beginning of the challenge
Forward to second day

1 comment:

  1. Cool! you've done so much so quickly! Hope Brownie and Yue make up!

    ReplyDelete