Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : eighth day

I feel a bit bad for Sahel.
Why does he always have to get sick to get anything in life ?
Demon life is very difficult you see. But don't worry to much for him, he is in good hands and he will become a very strong and healthy demon.
Strangely he is getting his powers over air first. I wasn't prepared for that. Really I was only prepared for the fire and water elements, I needed to do some more research today to make sure to write something at least half sensible.

Stats of the day, 2529 words written which add up to 22641 words in total.
Normally, I would be half way in words for the NaNoWriMo challenge tomorrow.
All Novels Draft


Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 7
Forward to part 9
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment