Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : ninth day

Today, was mad, mad, mad. I couldn't get up in the morning because the story had been turning in my head all night. I went to the lab pretty late to finish my thesis corrections and run back home to arrive at 4.30 without having written a word of the story.
I spend 1 hour writing 943 words before going to the write-in and there a miracle happened I wrote 1924 words there. So I have even more than my daily goal.

Today stats : 2867 words written which add up to 25509 words in total.
I feel happy and relieved because I have more than half done before than expected.
All Novels Draft  

Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 8
Forward to part 10
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment