Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : seventh day

Today I got up a little sick, I'm still feeling a bit weak but I'm much better.
That didn't stop me from writing the next part of the story. I'm now way above my word goal. As today is the seventh day I needed to reach 17500 words to be on track.
Actually the more you write, the easier it becomes.
Today I'm introducing knew characters. Some are close to the fairy world and I even added an angel who had only appeared briefly before in the story.
I hope you will like them as much as I do. I'm not really sure that all the characters introduced so far in the story will have any importance latter, or even reappeared. The main thing for me to work with now is Gideon.
I didn't planed at all to have him in the story but he is becoming more and more important as I'm writing.
The story is still open and comments and advices are welcome.

The stats of the day, 3092 words written which add up to a total of 20112 words. As I said I'm terrible for keeping track of the time, but I work several hours a day.
All Novels Draft 

Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 6
Forward to part 8
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment