Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Amigurumi Hamtaro

En français
Here is my little Hamtaro . The patterns come from a Japanese book but I made some changes for the eyes and the hears especially.
The Japanese patterns are a bit easier to read now that I know some kanjis. So cool !!! Already in practice.
I think he really look like the real one. Maybe I'm going to make him some friends some time, I don't know yet, they are all so cute but there are also so many Amigurumi that I can knit anyway.

3 comments:

  1. OMG ITS HAMTARO I Love hamtaro its so cute :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! your hamtaro is super cute! i want to make one... I have the pattern but I don't understand circle symbols... please can you tell me what they mean???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joscelyn
    If you show me your pattern I'll explain you what the symbols mean of course.

    ReplyDelete