Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thursday Fiction 444: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel



Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“If soundproof so nobody can hear you from down there. There are glass panels on the side so that you always have light during the day and my grand-father stocked food for cases of emergency. He always believed that the war would come again. You have to pull on the string to close the door after going down and you better be careful with your head when it falls back. That's about it. Oh it can't be opened from the inside so if something happen when you're in there and I'm not back in half an hours, better let Romulus know in another universe. He told me he put the schedule of his trip on the table.”

Isabelle looked at the hole and the stairs going down. It wasn't like a typical basement, it smelled nice and it was well lit but she had some apprehension about being locked up in there, she had already been locked up in her bedroom so many times, she thought that at least being away from home she would have some freedom.

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment