Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday Fiction 435: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel



Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“I saw how she looked and spoke to you and I can understand your doubt, still, she would be sad and reconsider herself,” Eric said.

“Romulus kidnapped me because he is worried for my life if I stay in that house,” Isabelle said before eating some more. At least this time, her issues with her mother didn't stop her from eating, maybe the alcohol wasn't such a bad idea. She was feeling rather relaxed.

“I know that but I'm not sure the threat is coming from your mother. There are a lot of people in the alliance that I don't trust. Romulus is trying to get you out of reach in multiple universes and that takes a lot of coordination and planning.”

“But it can be any of them, they can get me in any universe, all they have to do is to have their double kill my double and I can't set a foot in there,” Isabelle said.

“Yes, that but the fact is, some universe pay a higher price than other for murder.”

“So you think I can trust Romulus?” 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment