Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 426: Fairy World 67

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


Brownie smiled growing more excited as she went through the chapter. She reach the paragraph the shadow had been talking about fairly quickly and continued further down to the list of side effects. Nausea. That was it, the only side effect. She turned pages, checked the legend, the foot notes, the captions and the table of content for more. Nausea, that was it. If that was it, she could leave with it, and probably the person grounding her could leave with it too. Gideon, or Viorel? Could vampire even have nausea?

"Alright, let's do it!" She said.

The dark shadow smiled at least he seemed to be smiling, in a very creepy way.

"What?" Brownie asked.

"I think this is good, I mean for your grounding, just who are you going to bring inside of your own head?" He answered smiling.

"What?" Brownie answered taking the book away from him.


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment