Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 425: Fairy World 66

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"Be careful what you wish for," the dark shadow answered.

"I know that better than anyone else," Brownie said pushing the book she had been reading earlier toward him, "with material wishes, I'm pretty safe. Take a look at this one, on the grounding part."

"Are you sure you can trust me for the safety measure, you don't want a vampire instead," the shadow said.

"Not that you'll be the one grounding me but if you say it sucks I'll sure want to use it," Brownie answered laughing.

"This is why I hate humans," the dark shadow said. "This sucks!"

"Read it first and you'll be more convincing," Brownie answered.

The dark shadow at least pretended to turn the pages with his same monotonous breathing like rhythm.

 
You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment