Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 419: Fairy World 60

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"What are you talking about?"

"Sahel and his incredible control of heat, can't you feel it?" the angel answered.

"That's nothing, I was too late to react to them anyway," Sahel answered.

"Why?" Kelpie said. He hadn't said a word yet and they all turned toward him.

"I really don't know, I'm sorry," Sahel said.

"No, I mean I know why they killed them. What I don't get is why you didn't?" Kelpie asked.

"So you think we should just go ahead and kill people just because we are demons?" Azazel said.

"That's an idea," Isakael answered chuckling.

"I'm a Nephil. Ok, don't confuse me with those guys, they are Watcher, not the same, ok," Azazel said pointing himself then at the spot where Torsti and Odeon had disappeared.

"I thought they were good guys, they helped before," Sahel said.

"They helped before because they needed help too, I'm sure they were just trying to help here too though," Azazel answered, "the creepy watchers way."


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment