Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 418: Fairy World 59

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"Torsti, get him and get away from here," Sahel said. "If you can find the tree back, when the magic reappears that's where you'll be able to get out."

"What the held are you talking about?" Torsti said hitting the ground with his hammer.

A lightning bowl cracked the sky.

"Don't waste your magic, it's not unlimited anymore," Sahel said.

Odeon was about to panic.

"So good for gods, as bad as humans," Azazel said changing his arms into wood and back. I don't have any problems.

Torsti took Odeon by the shoulder and walked backward dragging him until they got to a safe distance to take off.

"I can't wait for them to meet the birds," Azazel said not taking his eyes of them until they were totally out of sight.

"Why didn't you just roast them?" Isakael asked laughing.

Azazel turned to him.


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment