Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 417: Fairy World 58

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


Odeon put his hand on the centaurs torso.

"You've been nice so far, stay out of this," he said.

"Is this why your species has so much trouble?" Apostos answered. "Your inability to communicate?"

"I said," the ice formed on the torso of the centaur who took a few steps back liked pushed by the cold. "Stay out of this."

The ice melted, Odeon pushed more and nothing happened.

He took his hand away and looked at it in disbelieve.

"Lacking magic, maybe?" Azazel said punching him in the face once more. "That guy, he's MY centaur, you fuck off."

He punched again. Odeon looked at his hand without reaction and bumped into his brother. The ice wasn't coming out.


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment