Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 416: Fairy World 57

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"I think we should go our separate ways after all, thank for guiding us out of the forest, it was a very pleasant experience."

"Yeah, you better get lost and make sure you don't cross my path again," Azazel said.

Torsti changed his hammer from his left to right shoulder.

"Maybe I should take care of you just now," he said.

"There is someone here you better not piss off more than necessary," Isakael said coming behind Azazel.

"We are gods, that guys is a joke," Torsti said pointing at Azazel.

Isakael smirked, apparently they didn't get the warning. He felt the pull from the fairies' bodies as the air around them warmed up slowly. Nothing seemed to get out of Sahel as he spoke again. It was a lot more invisible display of power than Isakael had imagined.

"You'll never find the way out without us," Sahel said.

"I don't give a shit if they stay here forever," Azazel answered.

"We need to stay united in time of crisis," Apostos said walking in the middle of the demons.

Sahel smiled.

"Are you for real?" Azazel asked shaking his head.


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment