Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 415: Fairy World 56

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"What do you think you're doing?"

Azazel saw Sahel grab Odeon's shoulder.

"Just a little bit of cleaning, mind you I'm in a hurry to get out of this world too bad for the ones standing in my way. I thought that guy was going to take care of them," Odeon said pointing at Azazel, "but apparently he wasn't strong enough."

"We don't kill people just like that," Sahel said between his teeth.

"You don't, I do," Odeon answered. "Especially when they are out for me."

"We invaded their world," Sahel answered.

Azazel landed next to him.

"That's too bad," Odeon answered before Azazel's fist landed in the center of his face.

"Try that again," the demon said his hand freezing automatically.

"Bring it on, Watcher, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but you guys are all the same," Azazel answered ready to charge.

Torsti laughed.


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment