Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 411: Fairy World 52

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


They were now coming at him from everywhere, the ones with wings flying from above. Azazel grew his arms changing them into wood to battle them as if he had a sword. The hit were painful and blood leaked as his arm hit the bare metal, that was not doing to do.

 

"Guys, I don't want to fight you, ok, let's talk really," he said.

 

"That's what you said last time too, you just had questions and you still drown them," one of the fairy said.

 

"Wait, that wasn't me, hay, look, I'm a earth demons, ok, if I'm gonna kill someone, I'll do it with wood and dust, not with water," Azazel answered. It wasn't true but it just hoped the fairies would buy it long enough for the others to get out of the wood before he had to actually start killing people around. 

 

"That was you, I saw your wings, and I saw you fly away," one of the fairy said.

 

"That was Kamaril, to drown people it can only be him, alright?" 

 

Azazel skipped to the right but a fairy caught him in the leg, the point of the iron spike piercing his thigh through his jeans.




You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment