Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 408: Fairy World 49

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"The other way around," Sahel answered. "My girlfriend recalled Yue's stolen soul and it appeared with me." 

 

"Just like that?" Odeon asked.

 

"Yeah, just like that," Sahel answered. "So I guess Yue wants his soul back and somehow I would give it to him but I can't really do that because that mean killing myself and I like myself a bit more than I would do the right thing." 

 

"The right thing is to keep what's yours, he...." Isakael started but he stopped himself.

 

"He what?" Torsti asked.

 

"He doesn't deserve it, he lost it alright, not his anymore, if he liked it that much he should have been more careful in the first place," Isakael said.

 

"Why do I have the feeling that you have a tooth against the guy?" Torsti asked half laughing.

 

"If he comes at me, I'll annihilate him," Isakael answered.

 

"Are you sure you are an angel?" Azazel said smirking.

 

"And you'll be next," Isakael said.

 



You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment