Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thursday Fiction 408: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

All she could see was that she was doing her best, that all the universes she had visited out of the alliance didn't kill her like they said they would, that her mother was monitoring her but not her little brother, that uncle Henry wasn't here anymore to help her and that her mother never said she didn't kill him. 

Was not forgiving her for telling her suspicions out loud like denying that she actually did it? Isabelle wasn't sure. She needed to meet the impostor.

Romulus entered the room. Check the corridor twice and closed the door carefully behind him. He was acting suspicious.

“Is the meeting already...” Isabelle started.

Romulus placed a finger on his mouth telling her to stay quiet. He walked straight to her.

“Meet me at my car in twenty minutes, it's in the street near the side of the forest, I don't have time to explain, take some change of clothes, whatever you think is important. Hurry, there is no time,” he muttered in her ears.

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment