Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Thursday Fiction 407: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“I told you I didn't want to be the heir, you want to know what your problem is? You never listen to anyone unless they tell you what you want to hear. No matter what we say to you, you never listen.”

“And you listen when I tell you to get out of my room maybe?” Isabelle asked.

“That's different, at least I know what is good for me,” Malik answered. “All you have to do is what mum's been telling you to. Was it so hard not to slip for just a day? I have been off radar for months. She never catches me when I slip anymore because it's so rare. I need more time to create my own alliance. I don't want that bunch of old guys watching over my every moves. Stop being an idiot and be the heir, because in the end you are the only one who wants to. I will create my own dynasty.”

Isabelle bit in a banana piece and Malik walked out. Was it real? Was is what it was, her acting like an idiot and not listening? She had listen but whatever Malik or her mother said never matched what she felt, never match what she perceived reality to be. It was driving her insane. It was as if she couldn't rely on herself to see the truth. 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment